MEDIKO employs healthcare recruiters who are skilled in sourcing new candidates, inputting complete candidate profile in to talent management database, and build proactive network of candidates through relationship building, follow up, and referrals.
- Develop cost effective and proactive recruitment strategies for recruitment of providers including but not limited to direct mail, cold calling, advertising, internet research, residency programs, state/national medical organization and specialty meetings etc.
- Refer qualified candidates to hiring managers.
- Coordinate candidates’ facility visits to include meeting with site administrator, key medical staff members and tours of the facility.
- Accompany candidates to onsite facility interviews and site tours.
- Maintain a talent management database to thoroughly document each step of recruiting process.
- Conduct personal and professional reference checking on provider candidates.
- Obtain relevant credentialing documents for each candidate